Property Management for Investors
Red Hawk Property Management is dedicated to providing quality services without hassle, with no hidden fees and with no surprises. Our dedication to communication and hands on approach allows you to enjoy the maximum benefit of your investment.
Some of the Services Red Hawk Property Management provide include:
- Answer questions as to what makes a good investment property to lease.
- Provide a Market Analysis of your investment property, reviewing current market conditions and comparable rentals.
- Assess property condition, offer recommendations and schedule repairs to make your property ready to lease.
Marketing of Vacancies
- Professional signage at the property.
- List in the Arizona Multiple Listing Service allowing every real estate agent in the valley to help rent your property.
- Place advertisements on over 100 websites including Facebook, Trulia, Hotpads, Realtor.com, Zillow and Oggle, to name a few.
Resident Screening & Lease
- Each applicant is given Rental Criteria Guidelines and must complete a detailed application.
- Credit history, eviction history, as well as criminal background check is done for each applicant 18 years of age or older.
- Current employment history is investigated and pay stubs are requested.
- Our lease agreement includes penalties for late rent, firm eviction policy and tenant maintenance requirements.
- Appropriate security and cleaning deposits are required. No cats or aggressive breed dogs permitted.
- Move-in/move-out property inspections performed to protect the condition of the property.
Monthly Service & Reporting
- Handle maintenance requests 24-hours a day, 7-days a week using qualified and affordable vendors.
- Hold all monies in Trust Accounts dedicated to property management.
- Distribute monthly statements including detailed Income/Expense reports and owner disbursements.
- Property inspections as required or requested.
- Provide copies of all leases, maintenance receipts and all other pertinent documentation.
- We are firm believers of being completely transparent with our business. If you have a question, just ask.
- Our dedicated and professional team includes a list of proven maintenance vendors and lawyers.
- We pride ourselves on being up-to-date on the Arizona Landlord Tenant Laws.
- If you are interested in learning more about our Property Management services, call us today at 480-396-9766, or submit the form below.
Click here to see our pricing.