To apply, go to the Current Rentals Page on redhawkpropertymanagement.com
We are an equal opportunity housing provider. We fully comply with the Federal Fair Housing Act. We do not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin. We also comply with all state and local fair housing laws. All applications will be reviewed in the following areas:
- Twelve (12) months of verifiable rental history or home ownership.
- NO evictions. Short Sale or Forecloses will not count as an eviction.
- NO outstanding money owed to a landlord or Property Management company.
- We reserve the right to deny your application if, after making a good faith effort, we are unable to verify your rental history.
Employment History & Income Requirements:
- Twelve (12) months of current employment or twelve (12) months in a similar job, validated by pay stub.
- Self-employed persons will need to show proof of income (tax returns, etc.)
- Gross income (including co-applicant) shall be A MINIMUM of three (3) times the rent amount.
- Income may include sources other than employment (i.e. retirement, disability, trust fund, etc. Verification required).
- Ability to pay all deposits and rent in full, prior to move-in.
Credit Requirements for non multi-family properties:
- Minimum credit score of 600.
- Collection balance can not exceed the equivalent of one month’s rent.
- If you have any questions regarding your credit, please contact our office prior to submitting your application.
- Individual owners may have more stringent requirements.
- Not only must Applicant(s) have an acceptable credit history, additionally, all Applicant(s) must also meet our Criminal History Criteria. Applicant(s) that are registered sex offenders will be denied. Applicant(s) must have no felony convictions less than 10 years old that involve violent crimes against persons or property, including but not limited to murder, arson, kidnapping, assault, bomb related offenses, robbery or burglary, terrorism OR that involve the manufacturing or distribution of drugs in any manner. All other felony convictions must be more than 5 years old. Conviction of any drug related offenses involving possession only, or alcohol related offenses where no one was permanently injured or killed, must be at least 2 years old. Successful completion of any felony sentence at least 2 years ago and no new criminal activity for at least 2 years before this application is also required. No Applicant(s) with any outstanding warrants or crime that is awaiting trial will be accepted. If the Applicant(s) would like management to review additional information regarding the felony conviction or the current arrest or warrant as part of their rental application, the Applicant(s) is permitted to submit that information to management along with their application and Management will review that information on a case by case basis.
- The number of occupants per unit is limited to no more than 2 people per bedroom, unless local fire safety codes are more prohibitive.
- Each applicant over 18 years of age will be required to produce original documents showing legal presence in the United States such as a photo id (a driver’s license or other government issued photo identification card).
- Cats, exotics, Pitbulls, Rottweilers, American bulldogs, or Dobermans are generally not permitted. Any and all pets will require a photo and owner/management approval. Additional fees and/or deposits may be required at signing.
- Red Hawk Property Management fully complies with all Federal Fair Housing and the Americans with Disabilities Act requirements concerning service animals. Please contact Jerry at our office for the required approval forms in advance of completing your application. All reasonable and lawful accommodations will be thoroughly and expeditiously reviewed for approval. Please click here to see our Service Animal Addendum/Policy.
Please Note: There is a non-refundable application fee of $49.95 per occupant 18 years and older. This fee is payable at time of application.